Sunday, August 25, 2013

8/25/13

So if you're reading this you more than likely know about my story The Song The Sign The Player. This is my first blog and I'm going to dedicate it to the book. I'm just going to tell you when to expect updates. Also letting you guys know I have a new story in mind and want to know if you'll read it.

Chapter 33: September 1st

Chapter 34 (last chapter): September 8th


That's all for now but I'll keep you guys posted.




A POSSIBLE NEW STORY (Feedback please)

"A Witch, vampire, werewolf, an elf, and a demon are supernatural hunters, you've got to be kidding me." I say as I stare at the odd group of people in front of me.

Jake shakes his head, "You forgot, and a human or whatever you are." He says pointing at me.


Rayna Jenson never would've thought that her life would turn upside down when her mom reveals that she's a supernatural hunter. She also never would've thought that she's some powerful unknown  species and that people want to kill her, but that's a whole other story.

Follow Rayna as she battles for her life, love, and power.




No comments:

Post a Comment